Ryann has been trying to say everything. She wants to know what everything is and what it does and what color it is; everything. But, she can hardly pronounce anything clearly. This morning she saw the grapes in the fridge when I opened it and said "Bee's mommy! Bee's!" It took awhile to figure out that she wanted "grapes". She also learned "TB" (TV), "DD" (DVD), "luboo" (love you), "toinen papet" (toilet paper) and attempts to count to 10 all day: "one, two, tee, fou, fi, senen, nint, ten!" She also calls any kind of juice apple juice. I had to write those things down so that I don't forget the cute things she says.
Ryann also feels that she must have our attention ALL THE TIME. She is always saying "mommy mommy! daddy daddy!" until we respond in some way. i know that someday I will be sad that she would rather not have my attention, but at the moment, its hard to listen to "mommy mommy mommy" all day! oh, well, shes cute so I dont mind.
only 4 days until kaarin and i see joseph at the chanhassen dinner theater!! yay!
Happy 15th Birthday Langden
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment