I'm bored today....
1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush? white and pink, but i need a new one
2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today: Brett
3. What Were You Doing At 8 Am This Morning? watching the Today show, giving Elle and Ryann some strawberries
4. What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago? highlighting my hair....or attempting to
5. What Is Your Favorite Candy? hhmmm.....i LOVE chocolate so this is hard.....probably Dove milk chocolate pieces
6. Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club? nope and i never plan to
7. What's the last thing you said out loud? the banana bread's done
8. What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavor? anything.....but I prefer chocolate
9. What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink? coffee
10. What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping? maybe 48 hours? probably not even that long....
11. Have You Ever Made a Promise You'd Die to Keep? my wedding vows (til death do us part?)
13. The Last Sporting Event You Watched? sporting events?? huh?
14. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn? butter
15. Who Is The Last Person You Sent an email to? Sarah
16. Ever go camping? love it
17. Do You Take Vitamins Daily? I really should...especially my pre-natals
18. Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? I try! i've been doing pretty well lately
21. Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw? only if I have to... I prefer it out of a can
22. What Did Your Last Text Message say? "i'll call you in a bit"
24. Where Is Your Dad? at work right now
25. Look To Your Left, What Do you see? a huge pile of books waiting to move into a new bookcase
26. What Color Is Your Watch? never worn one
28. What did you do yesterday? did some work at GOAL, took Ryann to a birthday party, did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned
29. Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru? I'd rather not have fast food since it makes me sick, but if we need to kill time, I would take Ryann in so she can play
30. What Is Your Favorite Number? 37
31. Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone? Leah
2. Any Plans Today? yes! I get to go out with Leah and I haven't seen her in half a year!
34. Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now? my house
35. Last Song Listened To? Fallin for You by Colbie Caillat - new CD in a couple weeks!!
36. Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards? if I thought really hard about it
38. Favorite Pair of Shoes You Wear All The Time? black flip flops
39. Are You Jealous Of Anyone? yes
40. Is Anyone Jealous Of you? I doubt it
41. Do You Love Anyone? many people
43. What Do You Usually Do During The Day? drink coffee, play with the girls, wash dishes, cook, sweep, change diapers, pick up toys, talk on the phone, facebook
44. Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now? no
45. Do You Use The Word 'hello' daily? when I answer the phone
46. Meaning of life? To Love others
47. Do You Like Cats? NO.
48. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags? yep and marched in a parade there
49. How Did You Get Your Worst Scar? c-section from having the girls....although its not that bad of a scar!
50. Last big talk? yesterday?
51. Last Cd Played? Colbie Caillat
52. Last Bubble Bath? A LOOOONG time ago! My tub is tiny
54. Last Meal? mac and cheese
55. Have You Ever Dated Someone Twice? huh?
57. Have You Ever Fallen In Love? yes
58. Have You Ever Lost Someone? yes
59. Have You Ever Slept Until 1pm? maybe after a church lock-in or something
60. Have You Met A Famous Person? nope
61. List Four People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To? Brett, Kaarin, Nicole, Olivia
62. List Three Favorite Colors/shades: Pink, DARK red, orange
63. Laughed Until You Cried? it happens a lot
64. Went Behind Your Parents Back? yep - to taco bell in the middle of the night
65. Who Posted This Before You? Nicole
66. Opinion on Abortion? I love babies
67. Lowering The Drinking Age? umm....possibly.
69. Who Are The Best Huggers That You Know? Brett, and its been awhile (like YEARS) but Jared gives great hugs too!
70. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? sort of - I think you just know sometimes
71. Is There Something You Want To Tell Someone? i always have something I want to tell someone!
72. Something that makes you go "hmmmm?" the nasty picture that Brooke put up on her facebook! no one knows what the heck it is but i wish i had never looked at it!!
73. Would You Kiss Someone you just met? probably not
74. How Many Kids Do You Want To Have? 3 or 4
75. Do You Want To Change Your Name? no
76. Last Time You Saw Your Father? a few weeks ago
77. What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 6 am
78. How Old Are You? 27
79. What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night? watching scrubs
80. What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room? the color of the walls and the bed
81. Where is your bffae? best friend forever and ever? i have a couple
82. What can you not live without besides food and water? Brett, Ryann and Elle........and coffee
No One will ever read all of this....well actually Kaarin will if its a slow day at work!!
Happy 15th Birthday Langden
3 weeks ago


1 comment:
I read it all! :)
Post a Comment