Well, Ryann finally started potty training, and shes doing really well! I woke up last Thursday and just decided to put underwear on her. I have been feeling better lately, so I thought it would be good to start now. That way, we can have some time where we don't have to buy diapers before the new baby is born (what a weird thought, to not have to buy diapers). She has really only peed in her undies a handful of times-she hates being wet so much that she has been great at telling us when she has to go. Every time she wet her pants she cried and cried and begged for a bath to wash up. So, it worked well to let her wet her pants a few times, instead of using pull-ups. I have bought pull-ups, though, just for times we are out and about in case she can't make it to the bathroom. But the last 2 days she didn't have a single accident! I know it won't be this easy the next time around....
I also have a request for prayer/thoughts about my brother-in-laws girlfriend, Jen. She went into labor today and has an infection. She is not even 24 weeks along, and was airlifted to Riverside in the cities. We are all soooo worried about her and Sean, and they could use any prayers/thoughts you have. I know doctors have saved babies this small before, and we hope they will be another miracle. Whatever happens, they will need prayers and support for probably a long time. I just can't stop thinking about what they must be going through right now....
Happy 15th Birthday Langden
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment