Ryann is fully potty trained! Yay! No accidents in days now....about 7 days! The only problem is that she insists that she has to go potty every time she is in a time out, or asked to clean up, or about to take a nap or go to bed. And somehow she is able to go even a tiny bit every time! It's getting irritating. But she is dry every time she wakes up from her nap, and that has been going on for almost 2 weeks. Somehow this process was too easy....
Here's something else cute about Ryann - she always calls toilet paper "sticker paper" I couldnt tell you why, and she refuses to say toilet paper. All I can think of is that when we first started, I told her she could have a sticker if she went potty. Maybe she put sticker and toilet paper together and now it has become sticker paper. Pretty weird.
Happy 15th Birthday Langden
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment