Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Niece

My little baby niece, Aubrianna is doing so well!!! She was not even expected to survive when she was born, and now she is almost 3 months old and weighs over 4 pounds. It is unreal to read her caringbridge and see how well she is doing. Hopefully they will be home in August so we can see her more often. Ryann is so funny when she sees pictures of her. SHe says "My cousin Aubianna" (she can't say "r" very well yet). Anyways, I was just reading that she was able to start breast feeding today and I hope things go well for Jenn with that. It will be so good for her to nurse as long as possible and I really hope that Aubrianna catches on quickly so that Jenn has the least amount of frustration with it. If you want to read about how very well she is doing, heres a link:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyaubrianna

No comments: