Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pregnancy Woes

Yesterday was a really busy day for us and I paid for it when I got home from work. We went out to Grand Rapids for their annual car show and swap meet. Its really fun, and we love walking around, digging through all sorts of old antiques and weird things. The car show is fun too. We ended up leaving home about 9am and getting back home about 5 minutes to 5pm. I had to work at 5:30 so I rushed to work, all sweaty and nasty from being outside walking around all day. I had to close at work, and ended up not getting out of their until almost 11pm. By the time I got home, I realized that my feet and legs up to my knees were totally swollen - i had NO ankle whatsoever. Nice. The last couple months of my pregnancy with Ryann were like that and it was AWFUL. And I wasn't working a job that required me to be on my feet so much! So, now today they are still really puffy and red and they are starting to hurt. YUCK YUCK YUCK. Hopefully if I drink lots of water this week it will get better because I still have 3 more months to be pregnant! Anyways....I had to vent because I hate feeling yucky in the summer....especially when Brett has a couple more days off and all I want to do is sit around with my feet up. Oh well....I'll summon up some energy somehow.....

2 comments:

Our Home to Yours said...

Hi Anna,
so sorry not to get back to you sooner.. my week has been crazy!
I will be dropping the jellies off at Peppercorn today.. you can just send me the payment in the mail! Thanks a lot! :)

Our Home to Yours said...

Hey Anna.. when I dropped them off on Thursday, Jody was there and insisted on paying for them.. so you now owe her the $6! she said she'll see you when you next come in.. :) No worries. Thanks!