Since I had Morgan I went on Weight Watchers to get rid of all the baby weight I have packed on the last 5 years! When I had Morgan I was 224 pounds. (YUCK!!) Since then, (5 months) I am down to 183.
I really have not been trying very hard to lose weight, so I know I could be doing better! My initial goal is 164 because that is what I weighed when I got pregnant with Ryann.
But my REAL goal is 145. I can't even imagine weighing that much! I was 154 the day Brett and I got married and I felt pretty good then, but my ideal weight for my age and height is 145. So, I guess you could say I am halfway there! I have lost 41 pounds so far, and have 38 to go!
I am going to post my weigh-in once a week on here to keep myself accountable. Hopefully it will encourage me to keep eating right and exercise!
Happy 15th Birthday Langden
3 weeks ago


3 comments:
Congrats Anna! That is awesome!
Way to go Anna!
I love reading your blog.. what a fun way you post! :) Glad to hear you have had success with WW.. I tried them after Leah, and I liked it a lot..
Great job on the weight loss!
Wow, great job! That is seriously impressive!
Post a Comment