Back to school from christmas break! Things seem to be the same. There are so many unknowns in these kids' lives, that I think they feel anxious and stressed out all day. This is probably a huge part of the behavior issues. But I am trying to do the best I can to teach them how to behave, along with learning the alphabet and numbers. So only 5 weeks left and then I have to decide if I want to stay or not.
Ryann's birthday is in 2 weeks! We haven't made any plans for a party or anything, but we'll have to do something for her. She's had a major growth spurt in the last few weeks and all of her pants are short now. Shes really tall! She is almost as tall as some of my friends kids who are 3 years old! She is really loving her little people animals and just learned how to ride her 3 wheel bike around the house. She also realized that she can use her little stool for the bathroom to reach up on the counters in the kitchen to get anything she wants. This has made it hard to leave ANYTHING out.
We are still trying to sell our house!! We dropped the price once again and hope to move in to town as soon as possible.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy 15th Birthday Langden
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment