Well, my new, more positive attitude has proven true at work! The more positive I feel and act at work, the better my tips have been. I know this might just be a coincidence, but its helped keep me in a better mood more often! I have also been doing jumping jacks in the morning when I wake up, and again before bed, which helps get my blood pumping and seems to keep my spirit up.
Ryann has been hilarious lately. She LOVES to be the center of attention and constantly comes up to us and puts her face right in our face and says, "Mama" or "Daddy" just to get us to watch her. She's a ham. She also started trying to sing twinkle twinkle, and can sing most of it along with us when we sing.
ONLY 10 DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR MEXICO!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!
Happy 15th Birthday Langden
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment