Friday, January 16, 2009

Randoms from this Winter

I have not been a good blogger so here are my updates all in one:

When we were home in the cities we went to my BFF (ha- that feels like high school all over again!) Kaarin's mom and dad's new house on the Mississippi river to go sledding. They have a great hill in the back yard and it was really fun. My other friend Sarah came with her daughter and we all went sledding together. Ryann loves you, Kaarin!!


It was sooo warm down there over Christmas!! (Well, by warm I mean in the 30's. And the 30's is more than 60 degrees warmer than it has been here this past week.....thats CRAZY!!) We took Ryann out in my mom and dads backyard and made snow men and snow angels.


Our Christmas card this year......just kidding! I STILL havent put one together yet....I'm bad....

Elle all bundled up in the adorable new outfit from Pinky...
Elle is getting soooo big! I love her huge smiles!!


My Uncle Mike out in Califormia sent these cute jammies for the girls. He printed their names on them (he has a t-shirt printing company)

Ryann and her new roller skates from Grandma Rachael. A big hit!!

The whole Wallin family - I don't think we have all been together in a couple years! It was a bit crowded in our little house. But it was really fun to see everyone together!

Ryann just being herself.....


Her new camera which she LOVES....she'll be a photographer some day.


So I guess I have to end my post here because Brett is bugging me to go watch a movie with him....I will add more updates soon!!

No comments: