Then they made a fort in the living room and I had to capture the two of them in this bin together. How cute!!
So.....here are the funniest pictures of all. Barney came on TV and Ryann says, "I need my dancing shoes for Barney!!" She goes and gets her shiny black shoes that my mom got her for her christmas dress and puts them on. Of course, she is also naked, since she feels the need to be naked 90% of the time. Here are the pictures she made me take of her (I took more than 10 pictures, but these are by far the funniest ones!)


2 comments:
LOL!!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I thought the thumbs was great in the bed...but I almost peed my pants when I scrolled down! The last one is too much!!!!!
LMAO What's she dancing to?
Post a Comment