Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hanson Christmas!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hanson Christmas from like 12 years ago. It is my favorite Christmas CD and I am listening to it right now! (Only because Brett is asleep - he HATES this CD! He really doesn't know good music!) Well, we are almost snowed in here today. The wind chill was at its best at 2:45 when it was 65 below zero (according to PBTV weather channel) that is SICK!! Our dog won't even go outside. So I had to keep Ryann entertained today by letting her cut and glue. She loves doing things like that, but has to be watched because she has already cut her hair and her fingers, and gets glue everywhere. Here are some pics of her doing her "project" and some recent pics of Elle. Also, a picture of when we went to the HolliDazzle Parade in the cities with my family.

Ahhh.....I love this song.....(sorry I am the only one who can hear it.....)















I also took this picture at my mom and dads when Ryann suddenly figured out how to draw people. It was like things just "clicked" and she could do it. So here is one of her first drawings of me and her:

No comments: