Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ryann just cracks me up!

Some more things Ryann says that just get me:

Today we were on our way to the Dr because I thought Ryann maybe had a bladder infection. She was quiet for quite awhile (which is very strange for her) and she says, "Mommy, was Elle in your tummy?" I said "yep" and she goes, "So the doctor got her out?" And I said "yep" and she looks out the window, puts her finger on her chin like she is deep in thought and goes, "hmmmm...."

She insists on calling a skunk a "snunk" and a crocodile a "croc-a-crodle" and a movie a "ruby"

This one is super cute:

Ryann was playing with her little people animals and said that the lion and bird were best friends. I asked her who her best friend was and she looked at Brett and said "Daddy my best friend" How cute is that?!?!


Anyway....I am trying to pump like crazy for when I go back to work and I am actually getting something! YAY! I could never pump much with Ryann and I had to mix formula with breast milk while I was at work, but things look better this time! Hopefully I will have better luck so that when I am done working in May I can just go back to breast feeding full time. Pray for me!!

One last thing- Brett decided to quit smoking today. I am soooooo thrilled because he has been talking about it for a long time but hasnt really tried. So today we felt like we were in rehab around here because he was really irritable and could not stop pacing around talking about how much he needed to smoke. He has been eating and drinking water all day trying to satisfy his cravings but it hasnt really worked. I REALLY hope he can do this because he has been wanting to quit for quite some time now, especially since we had kids. So, if anyone even reads this - PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM. He really needs help with this, and more than I can give him. So thats all for today!

No comments: