Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back to work in 1 week....

Well, I have not been able to think about the fact that I go back to work in 1 week. I HATE HATE HATE the thought of not being with Elle and Ryann all day, of having to pump, of not being able to pump enough and giving Elle formula, and just of having to be away from my girls until 3pm every day. There is also the thought of how in the world I am going to get myself and 2 kids up, nurse Elle, drop them off, and be to work by 7:30am. That is an impossible task in my mind. Luckily, I have my good friend Olivia to watch the girls while I am at work, and Brett to be home with them on his days off. I just have to make it through the school year ( only 5 months!) and then I can be home again!! HOORAY!

I have to write down some things Ryann says that are just too funny:

When counting while playing hide and seek she counts to ten and then says, "Ready my not, here my come!"

She STILL calls undies her "monies"

My mom's friend asked her where we got Elle. Ryann looked confused and said, "I don't know.....the doctor." Darice said, but wasn't she in your mommy's tummy? and Ryann looks at her and says "Yeah! Isn't that weird??"

While praying before bed she likes to thank god for random things. Lately she says things like, "thank you pigs, thank you cheese, thank you cereal"

I know there were more things she said that cracked us up this weekend but I can't remember them at the moment.


We put up all our christmas decorations today! It was fun. We watched the Polar Express and put everything up and then Ryann and I made peanut butter kiss cookies and Brett ate ever half of them! It was a pretty fun day since Brett has a few extra days off this week. Now we need to buy some wrapping paper and get some gifts under the tree!!

No comments: